Don't let limitations defer your dreams. We are a Small Business Administration Preferred (SBA) Lender, and we're here to get you where you want to go.
For information about the SBA's Paycheck Protection Program, click here.
A Small Business Administration Loan may be a great option if:
You're Getting Started
If you've been in business only a short time and need some funds to expand or grow, an SBA could help.
Note: SF Fire Credit Union does not fund start-ups. We need at least one year of business records to qualify.
You Need to Finance
If you have limited liquidity to put down on the financed project, an SBA could give you the funds you need.
You Need Collateral
If you have limited personal or business assets for collateral, an SBA could be a good alternative.
You Need a Better Loan
If you have been unable to obtain reasonable financing through traditional loans, an SBA might be a good option.
Types of SBA Loans
SBA 7(a) Loan Financing for Businesses include:
- Loan amount up to $5 million
- Financing for business acquisitions, refinancing equipment, inventory, leasehold improvements, and working capital for business purposes
- Up to a 1o-year fully amortizing loan with customizable draw to term credit facilities
- Competitive rates
- Attractive down payment structures
- Business to be a for-profit entity
SBA 504 Loans for Real Estate Purchase or Refinancing include:
- Financing for the purchase, improvement, refinance of owner-occupied commercial real estate
- Business to occupy 51% of the building
- Competitive rates
- Minimum 10% down payment
Get the business-friendly, low-fee card that pays you back
Get rewards, overdraft protection, and more with the card that keeps up with your business. Avoid fees and get the credit you need without paying high rates
Bank from anywhere
Stay on top of your money with intuitive online and mobile banking. Check balances, transfer funds, deposit checks, and more.