Auto Rental Collision Waiver
Receive auto coverage for damage due to collision or theft. To activate this coverage, complete the entire rental transaction with your eligible Visa card and decline the rental company's collision damage waiver (CDW) coverage if offered by the auto rental company. Available to all Visa Standard Credit, Visa Rewards Credit, Visa Signature, Visa Signature Preferred, and Visa Premium Rewards cardholders. It may also be available on other card products. Call your issuer to see if you have this benefit.
Add peace of mind to your itinerary
When you use your Visa Card to reserve and pay for your entire auto rental, you can be covered for damage to the rental vehicle that results from a collision or theft.
Decline the CDW coverage offered to you at the rental agency, and make sure your name is listed as the primary renter on the auto rental contract. Any additional drivers must also be listed on the rental agreement. You'll also want to be sure that rent a covered vehicle – trucks and luxury cars are not covered, for example.
Easy claims process
Collect your documents (auto rental agreement, rental dates, ect) and go to www.eclaimsline.com or call 1-800-348-8472. If outside the U.S. call one of our toll free numbers to file a claim or have your questions answered.
Please keep in mind that you will want to read the full terms and conditions for further details including restrictions, limitations, and exclusions, or check with your card issuer for a copy of your Guide to Benefits, as benefit configuration may vary.
What do I need to do when reserving a rental car to be eligible for coverage?
How does the benefit work for domestic auto rentals?
How does this benefit work for international auto rentals?
I see that for domestic rentals this coverage is considered "secondary," what does that mean?
What kinds of vehicles are covered? Not covered?
What do I have to know in the event I have to file a claim?
Travel Emergency Assistance Services
When you are traveling or working anywhere in the world, your covered Visa Card gets you access to a multilingual call center – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year – to help get the assistance you need. Covered Visa cardholders, their spouses, and dependent children under 22 years of age who are traveling with them can call a dedicated toll-free number in the United States, or call collect when traveling abroad. Keep in mind this program provides assistance only. Cardholders are responsible for the cost of any services received.
The following services are offered:
- Pre-Trip Assistance provides information about health precautions, weather reports, currency exchange rates, visas, and immunizations
- Medical Referral Assistance provides medical referral, monitoring, and follow-up
- Emergency Transportation Assistance arranges for transportation under medical supervision
- Emergency Message Services can relay emergency messages for travelers and is available 24 hours a day
- Prescription Assistance and Valuable Document Delivery Arrangements can accommodate unexpected prescription needs or transport critical documents (e.g. passport or travel visa), which may have been left at home or elsewhere.
- Legal Referral Assistance can arrange contact with English-speaking attorneys, U.S. embassies and consulates, bail-bond assistance, cash advances, and follow-up assistance.
- Emergency Ticket Replacement arranges for the replacement and delivery of new tickets, and assists with ticket reimbursement procedures
- Lost Luggage Locator Service can help you through the common carrier's claim procedures or can arrange shipment of replacement items if an airline or common carrier loses your checked luggage
- Emergency Translation Service provides telephone assistance in all major languages and helps find local interpreters, if available
Call 1-800-992-6029 (Outside of the U.S. call one of our toll-free numbers) to get your questions answered. This benefit is provided on a best-effort basis, and may not be available due to problems of time, distance, or location.
Please keep in mind that you will want to read the full terms and conditions for further details including restrictions, limitations, and exclusions, or check with your card issuer for a copy of your Guide to Benefits.
Visa Warranty Manager
Extend your warrany's time period
When you use your covered Visa Signature card for your purchase, Warranty Manager Service will extend the life of your existing U.S. manufacturer's warranty of 3 years or less. For warranties of less than one year, the term is doubled; for warranties of 1-3 years, the warranty is extended for an extra year.
Easy product registration and claim process
When you make a purchase, you can register your product online, that way the Claim Center will have all the pertinent information readily available should you need to file a claim later.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Warranty Manager Service work?
What are the limitations?
Are purchases that I make outside of the United States covered?
What are the timelines for filing a claim?
What paperwork do I need to submit with my claim?
How long does it take for you to decision the claim?
Please keep in mind that you will want to read the full terms and conditions for further details including restrictions, limitations, and exclusions, or check with your card issuer for a copy of your Guide to Benefits
Simply call 1-800-847-2869, 24 hours a day/7 days a week, and Roadside Dispatch will ask you where you are, what the problem is, and will remain on the phone while arranging a dispatch to a reliable tow operator or locksmith – you pay set rate per service call. No membership required and you don't need to pre-enroll. No annual dues. No limit on usage.
You pay $69.95 for the service call, and it can include:
- Towing: up to five miles included. You can pay to have the car towed further.
- Tire Changing: you must have a good, inflated spare tire
- Jump Starting
- Lockout Service: does not include key replacement
- Fuel Delivery: up to 5 gallons (you pay the cost of the fuel, too)
- Winching: your car must be within 100 feet of paved or county maintained road.
Not only will you not have to search for the name of a local tow operator, you may even save money because rates are pre-negotiated. All fees are conveniently billed to your Visa account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are the service providers and what do they provide?
What other fees or limitations should I keep in mind?
Additional fees may apply for winching services under certain circumstances. You are responsible for any roadside assistance or towing charges incurred by facilities responding to your request even if you are not with your vehicle or your vehicle is gone upon their arrival.
As a local credit union, we measure our success one member at a time. We want to get to know you and help you achieve your goals. Come into a branch or call us today. Our people are happy to serve you.