Donate to The SF Firefighters Toy Program
The San Francisco Firefighters Toy Program believes that no child should be left without a toy during the holiday season. From humble beginnings in 1949 with just a few neighborhood friends helping a handful of families, the toy program has evolved to hundreds of volunteers helping thousands of families.
Every donation, however small, can make a big difference in a child's life.
How to donate
If you'd like to donate using your debit or credit card through PayPal, simply click the button below.
Donate through Online Banking
To donate to the Toy Program through Online Banking, follow these steps:
- From the Dashboard, select the Transfers widget on the left-hand menu
- In the Transfers menu, select the Classic tab
- Select the account you will be transferring from
- Select "Add an account to make a transfer"
- Select "Send money to another SF Fire Credit Union Member"
- In the Last Name field, enter "sf fire credit union"
- Under "Choose a verification method," select "Account"
- For Account Type, choose: "Share account"
- Enter the Account Number and Share ID displayed on the screen
- If you want to save the account for future donations, mark the box and then customize or accept the default nickname.
- Click "Save"
- If prompted, choose a method to "Confirm your identity" to verify adding the transfer account
- In the To Account drop-down menu, select "SF Fire**-0010" or the nickname you saved.
- Enter the amount, date, and frequency for the donation
- Select "Submit Transfer" and then select "Confirm Transfer"
Give us a call or stop by a branch
If you'd like to donate over the phone, you can always give us a call at (415) 674-4800. You can also stop by any of our branches to make an in-person donation.