2021 First Responders Stair Climb
Help us raise awareness and provide support for First Responders who are suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Injuries (PTSI).
We’re proud to once again be a sponsor for the 2021 First Responders Stair Climb. Last year’s all-virtual event raised $175,000.
In-Person And Virtual Options
This year, participants can complete the climb live and in-person, or with a virtual climb.
In-Person Live Climb:
- Saturday, September 11, 2021
- 8:30am (time subject to change)
- 555 California St., San Francisco, CA
- Registration will be $60 (non-refundable) to cover operational costs.
- All climbers will also be required to raise a minimum of $150 to be able to participate in the climb.
- Any time Friday, September 3 to Sunday, September 12, 2021
- Any location you choose
- Registration is free
- All climbers must raise a minimum of $150 to receive their climb t-shirt, race bib and finisher medal.
For all details and to register, visit the Stair Climb website.