Sometimes you get hit with unexpected bills, but that shouldn't mean you get hit with unexpected fees too. Take advantage of our free Overdraft Protection by linking any of the following accounts:
- Your Tiered Savings Account
- Your Platinum Visa Account
- Additional SF Fire Credit Union Checking Accounts under your membership
Overdraft Protection is a free service, but there are a couple of restrictions to note:
- Transfers from a Tiered Savings Account are subject to Regulation D limits (no more than 6 automatic or remote withdrawals in a given month)
- Overdraft Protection transfers from a Visa Credit Card are considered a cash advance and begin accruing interest from the date of the advance
Setting up Overdraft Protection is quick and easy. You can add the new Overdraft Protection widget in Online Banking, or just give us a call or stop by a branch. Start protecting your money, for free.
As a local credit union, we measure our success one member at a time. We want to get to know you and help you achieve your goals. Come into a branch or call us today. Our people are happy to serve you.